Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am back!!

After a long hiatus from the blogosphere I am back into doing what I like. Speaking my mind is what I have tried to on all my previous posts on a number of social issues. Joining work made the thought of sitting before the computer again at home a task which I did not want to do until next day at office. So what has made me to start blogging again? Well it was an opportunity to interact with and interview some of the best minds in the world through a project started by Kiruba. What is that that links all of them?

1. They dared to be different,
2. They have unlimited zeal and passion,
3. They think out of the box,
4. Their ideas can transform the world, and
5. They all are TED India fellows.

Watch this space to know more about them and their thoughts.

No comments: