Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Why i chose to blog and what i will post?

i have heard of this stuff called blogging but i really had no patience to sit,accumulate my thoughts and type it down.And what made to start blogging was that the internet looked to me as a medium where i can put in my thoughts,right or wrong.So this i thought would be the apt form of expressing my views.

i will not be a regular blogger jotting down my daily activities but occasionally i would come up with some posts which would be the reflections of the people, events or things that have had an impact on me. i wish that my blogs form an impression on people towards their humanitarian and societal responsibilities and duties.sometimes i will touch upon the concepts of "why religions?why god?" to the level i best understood it.

people do drop in your comments and suggestions for my upcoming posts.

LETS JOIN TOGETHER AND BE THE CHANGE.

No comments: